Monday, October 27, 2008

My Weekend.

So, here's a quick overview. I hope to get some pics up soon. Not making promises, but I hope. I am super busy and super stressed these days. First things first..
We have not gotten the house yet. It has been almost 2 months since we looked at the house and we are still playing the waiting game. I know things like this take awhile, especially since we are getting a gvmt loan and our economy sucks right now. But, we had to submit more paperwork and we are once more waiting again. I try to not let it bother me, but then I think, what if we are not in our house when we get married? My mother and I are on bad terms right now and I cant wait to get out of the house. Seriously, if I don't get the house soon, I will be forced to get an apartment just to get out! And I can't not even imagine living with my mother when I get married.. no way hose! But, anywho, the only thing I think is I hope we are not wasting our time and that this house won't go through. Anway..
My weekend was vey hectic, as were many other people's, as I have read. My bridal shower was Sat. So I spent Friday night helping Jen decorate.. and then made 2 trips over to the church at different times on sat morning. The shower was at 2:00-4 and then I have to clean up, transport gifts to my mothers living room floor HA, and then we were off to go with Bo, Kenneth's step-dad to get measured for his tux because they were in town from MS for my bridal shower. We went there and then stopped in to eat at Garfields so that they could watch the first part of the bama game while we ate... ROLL TIDE! Then we were off to his brother's for the second quarter.
Sunday, we went to church, came home and filtered through gifts to see what we had duplicates of (which turned out to be a lot since both of my registries got messed up and ppl were allowed to purchased gifts that were already purchased.) For example, we ended up with like 5 crock pots! Anywho.. we then took a quick nap, let pups out for a sec and had to get to church early to unload the arch we are using at the wedding into the church's gym to store for dec. Church was at 6:00 and then afterwards we started thank-you notes (or kenneth did while I balanced our long-lost checkbook.. it was horrible). And here it is Monday and I am still running. I don't feel like I really even got a weekend. It was hectic to say the least. I have so much to do and I don't promise that I will be keeping you guys updated like I so faithfully used to, but I will check in when possible to keep you posted. I am just too tired in the afternoons lately to get a lot of stuff done that I am way behind. We will see how it goes from here on out. ..

No comments: