Saturday, October 11, 2008

Warning: survey to follow.

I was blog searching, and ran across a blog, Life's a Peach, where the author decided to post some random Q&A's of her hubby. That got me to thinking, how would I answer these about Mr. Boy Toy? SO, here it goes....

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Easy... foot.ball.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island

3. What's one food he doesn't like? potato salad

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Crown and coke

5. Where did he go to high school? COR-DOVA! LOL. I flash back to my high school days at Carbon Hill(CH and Cordova were huge rivals when I was in school and we made such fun of their cheerleaders when they said cordova all preppy and stuff.. haha fun times! I hated Cordova- who would've known I enjoy watching them play years down the road?!?)

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2 to 11ish
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? anything Alabama
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sub
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Cheesy Dorito's with Ranch dip (it actually is pretty good, even though it sounds disgusting).

10. What is his favorite cereal? Hmmm.. I don't know his fav but I know he likes all the same as me.
11. What would he never wear? anything orange and blue=Auburn... or orange and white=TN (pretty much no orange HAHA)

12. What is his favorite sports team? Alabama.. Roll Tide!

13. Who will he vote for? he won't

14. Who is his best friend? Me, of course :) Other than me, he has lots. I would hate to name one over the others. But, I am by far his bestie!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Let my mother's harsh words get to me.

16. How many states has he lived in? Alabama and Mississippi only, I think.

17. If he were to get a dog, what would it be? A blue pit. And if it were a new vehicle? An X-runner, I think. (he was just talking about this the other day but I had never seen one before).

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate Devil's Food Cake with homemade cream cheese icing... hmmm.. or 'Dirt Cake' (Not sure which he likes better at the current time period)
19. Did he play sports in high school? Yep.. still loves playing basketball when he gets times and can't keep him away from football this time of year.

20. What could he spend hours doing? watching TV, playing with the dogs, riding four-wheelers, anything with friends and of course me HA!

* So, there it was.. I did it. Now, it's your turn! Copy and repost the answers about your hubby or someone special in your life and let us all know a little more info..

No comments: