Saturday, September 6, 2008

a lazy bum.

I took my Board exam on Thurs. I turned out to be not as bad and stressful as I thought it would be.. that being said, I do have to add that I have half of Walker County and all of you guys praying for me. The questions were a little difficult, but the process of testing is what usually stresses me and it wasn't as bad at all as what I thought it would be. I got a printout after testing that said it could take several weeks to find out what I made, though, so we will see what happens after I get that.
After testing, my mother and I went to David's bridal and got my wedding dress ordered. I am super excited! I am ready to get this show on the road. I am at the time in my life where I am so ready to move on with this thing... I have been "in between" for too long now. I am ready to find out what I scored so that I can get a job... so that I can make some money--get a house---get my wedding planned-- and be married. But, I am still playing the waiting game. I am not trying to wish my life away, like my mother says.. I just don't being "in between" and relying on everyone else for stuff.. like my parents to pay my truck payment, etc.. while Kenneth pays my other bills... etc. I hate it! But, for now.. I will just continue to be a bum... a very lazy one at that..

2 comments:

DW said...

Its great to hear that it wasn't as difficult as you had thought it would be! It won't be long now...you'll be making your own money and not depending on anyone. Relax while you can girl!

amy (metz) walker said...

Greetings from Germany! ;-)

I SO agree with Dusty...just relax a little. I am the same as you, I hate to be dependent and I like to stay busy, but there will be a day soon enough you'll be longing for some downtime! Ha!

How EXCITING you got your dress! You'll look beautiful, I'm sure!